I heal others' wounds and leave my own unstitched
My heart is dedicated to beating and nothing more
You're like a child, you ignore reality
His secret is out, i know you heard it
This should be hell for you, but you don't seen to see it
It's obvious he doesn't love you
Why do you let lies pass all around you?
Keep living by your routine
You pretend to have a great relationship
He says he loves you
I love you means nothing coming from a liar
Nothing will make him actually love you
Staples come undone, it already fell to the ground
You can't get hurt if you trick yourself into believing a bunch of bull
Newsflash: actions speak louder than words
Heartbreak or heartache, you get one or the other
you're in a lose lose situation, doll
don't for get I heal others wounds, I'll do the same for yours
You tune out what I say
You deserve better
If love is a circle going round and around
Why is yours shaped like a square?
This "love" kinda makes me wanna gag
He doesn't love you
You only love him cause he knows how to lie
I've been told to stay out of it
Heard it's not my place to talk
I can't help it, I love you
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment