This whole thing was flawed from the beginning
You clung to me like some kind of magnet
I began to find many things I did not like about you
You have overstayed your welcome
Do you get what I’m saying?
I really do feel bad about this
I paid stuff for you, we were good friends
Simple things turned into arguments
Why can’t you act your age for just a night?
Can you cover yourself up a tad, not everyone wants to see all of that skin
I’m really not proud of myself
Ripping you to shreds behind your back
I feel like a jerk for saying these things
But I can’t ignore how I feel about you
Must you bring her everywhere we go?
Can you even function without her?
She is always uninvited
I once thought you were awesome
You could say we were siblings
Now nothing but strangers
I really feel bad about it all
But I grew up and you didn’t
You care so much and I couldn’t care less
It’s sad, just give up on it like I did
I can’t handle you anymore
Later, I’m leaving
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment