Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forever really means never

Whispers much to loud to be clandestine
You'd see the dark silhouette
Like a falcon trying to find its lost falconer
Girls in storybooks don't really exist
I've lost my voice, but did it ever matter
Do you ever listen to your heart?
Mine only feeds me lies
I'm going to disappear become invisible
Will you miss me when I'm gone?
Or will it be like now, moving too fast to see
I promise I'll miss you, it's not a lie
Will you remember our laughs and fun?
Leaves fall in the autumn months
Painted and written all over
It's burned at the edges
Ink dripping away, words lost in air
Safes filled with bittersweat memories
No longer lost in that happy dream
Awakened by harsh reality
I'll bid you farewell, maybe you'll hear
I'll miss you when I'm gone
Will you miss me?
I'll never know

No comments: